Gaian Consultants is working with the biggest broadcasting groups of the industry to operate the Openstack Cloud Content Delivery Platform, which leverages best of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science technologies for monetizing the content delivery services for 3.0 ecosystem.
- Configure environment per documented configuration needs
- Work with the customers and capture their requirements and offer necessary architectural help
- Perform deployments of software to the customer non-production & production environments
- Know and demonstrate use cases to the customer users
- Triage & resolve any implementation issues
- Assure right time delivery of projects and work closely with customer & team members
- Must have mindset of the product development
- Bachelors degree in computers
- 4 to 6 years of working experience with the Java based applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with REST architectures
- Experience in the Analytics ETL – Designing & implementation
- Experience with Workday and integrate with cloud & on premise applications
Analytics Engineer Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Gaian Consultants|
|Name of Post||Analytics Engineer|
|Experience||4 – 6 Yrs|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Analytics Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Analytics Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Analytics Engineer||–||Any Bachelors degree in computers||4 – 6 Yrs||Undisclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Analytics Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form for the Analytics Engineer.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|