Lybrate is a mobile-based platform that connects doctors & patients through an application, aims to bridge the current gaps and solve problems related to health. Patients can use our service for finding trusted doctors suggested by the real patients close to their location, book appointment, ask any health-related questions from doctors & read health tips provided by the trusted doctors for free.
- Strong knowledge of Android and Java Studio.
- Can write robust code.
- Android or iOS development experience.
- Knowledge of Android APIs & Frameworks.
- Duration of 6 months (As per performance)
- PPO: After completing the internship
- Offered CTC
- 2020/ 21 B.E./ B.Tech. (CS/ IT and equivalent) Graduates (70% academic score)
- Knowledge of OOPs fundamentals, Java, and Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge on databases such as SQL, MySql, Oracle is an added benefit
Android Intern Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Lybrate|
|Name of Post||Android Intern|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech, Graduates|
|Last Date||26 Jan, 2021|
|Location||Work from home (Faridabad after full time)|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Android Intern Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Android Intern Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Android Intern||–||B.E./ B.Tech, Graduates||2+ years||10K/month during WFH (15K/month on physical joining at the office)|
Find here important links and apply for the Android Intern Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form for the Android Intern Developer.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|