At BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions, we are searching for the individuals that have passion for algorithms, data, business and technology – very keen to shape the careers as professionals in the industry. You are going to be an important part of our current and fast paced journey of building the worldwide institution!
- Can appreciate the business context & build ability of translating the business problems in analytics problems
- Handle huge volumes of the structured & unstructured data, create features by using Data
- NLP, Engineering, and Computer Vision algorithms
- Analyze data by using different statistics, ML, and optimization techniques
- Develop visualizations for communicating insights & make actionable suggestions
- Deploy solutions via web and mobile apps or API integrations with the source systems
- Basic programming knowledge (python)
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Has high passion for numbers & excited about solving any business challenges by using algorithms, data, and technology
- Strong foundation (by projects or course work or hackathons or internships or MOOC) in data engineering, algorithms (ML, Statistics, Optimization, Computer Vision.) and application development with the good conceptual knowledge of the applications
- Good interpersonal skills, can influence without any authority, adaptable for changes & Self-starters, keen to wrestle with the hard problems & passion of building organization Way Forward:
Associate Software Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation
|BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions Pvt Ltd
|Name of Post
|Associate Software Engineer – Data Engineering
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Associate Software Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Associate Software Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Associate Software Engineer
Find here important links and apply for the Associate Software Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.