If you want to create the most innovative digital commerce opportunities over different geographies and embarking technology, then contributing to FOSS & chance to sharpen your Engineering skills, you are the right place.
- Convert product needs in scalable applications that are deployable over cross-platform
- Own code from the solutions architecture to delivery following 12-factor app methodology
- Get beyond team and role specific boundaries or collaborate effectively by using the strong communication skills with related teams & business stakeholders over distributed teams in the global environment
- Design best practices, approach and goals requirements whereas gatekeeping code or architecture quality
- Maintain focus over customer or user experience and prompt with the problem resolution
- Invest in new languages, research new tools and technologies
- 2 to 3 years of experience of developing, designing, deploying as well as scaling various applications on a stack
- Good knowledge of one programming language Java/ Golang/NodeJS
- Experience of modeling data for scalability and security in relational and NoSQL databases
- Design & implement clean and low latency REST or RPC based interfaces
- High proficiency in Design patterns, OOP & functional programming
- Knowledge of MongoDB/ PostgreSQL/Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, and Spark or Map-Reduce
Backend Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Delhivery Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Backend Developer|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Location||Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Backend Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Backend Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Backend Developer||–||B.Tech/B.E.||1 – 5 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Backend Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|