With more than 40 years experience, DTCC is a premier post-trade infrastructure for global financial services industry. Right from operating facilities & data centers across the world, DTCC centralizes, automates, as well as standardizes processing of the financial transactions over the trade lifecycle & mitigates risk for several institutions across the world.
- Develop web apps with the rich front ends and enable team to evaluate risks & implement resilience plans.
- Integrate with the DTCC systems by RESTful APIs & file exchanges.
- Help with deployment over AWS cloud platform.
- Collaborate with the analysts to find various opportunities to demonstrate right technology.
- Stay up to date for evolving the technology standards.
- Aligns risk & control processes in daily responsibilities to mitigate and supervise risk; advances rightly
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years as web application developer by using Angular
- Experience of developing user interfaces
- Python web development
- Experience of building SQL back end
- Familiarity with the RESTful web services.
- Work with data over various structured formats like JSON & CSV.
- Solid knowledge of the AWS cloud platforms.
- Proven interpersonal and analytical skills.
BCM Application Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||DTCC|
|Name of Post||BCM Application Developer|
|Experience||5 to 10 year Exp|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the BCM Application Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the BCM Application Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|BCM Application Developer||–||Bachelor’s degree||5 to 10 year Exp||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the BCM Application Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|