Kaplan is a leading provider of the educational services for schools, businesses, and individuals across the world. Kaplan is the pioneer for-profit education sector, with the brand name, which is synonymous with innovation, quality, and integrity.
Collaborates with the Analytics team members or client groups and determine technical needs of pending and current projects, develops analytical plans that includes selection of various methodologies, KPIs, techniques, and metrics.
- Makes sure assigned work is done on time.
- Performs extraction of the data sets from various sources or platforms that includes: data warehouse, social listening tools, web analytic tools, syndicated data, search tools, research and survey tools and more. Implements quality and hygiene control steps.
- Conducts series data analysis, different metrics & key performance indicators, segmentation, research and test design, variance & growth calculations, significance testing, return on investment and forecasting.
- Applies best practices in the research and cutting edge analytic services with the big data platforms & software to effectively manage the data.
- Supports training across the teams on various complex data & infrastructure topics.
- Builds intelligence reporting, dashboards and ad-hoc solutions over different platforms.
- Develops & presents clearly articulated and organized analysis for the stakeholder presentations.
- Applies knowledge of the multi-channel marketing or research or academic learning principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Decision Sciences, and related fields.
- Advanced knowledge & competency: Transact SQL, Amazon Redshift and Microsoft SSMS
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SSRS and Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of the data specifications, warehouse, governance, and structures
- Experience in marketing, business, and academic reporting or analytics.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills
Business Intelligence Developer (KNA India) Details
|Name of the Organisation||Kaplan|
|Name of Post||Business Intelligence Developer (KNA India)|
|Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Business Intelligence Developer (KNA India) Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Business Intelligence Developer (KNA India) Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Business Intelligence Developer (KNA India)||–||Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.A./M.S.)||3 – 7 Years||500000-800000 LPA|
Find here important links and apply for the Business Intelligence Developer (KNA India) Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|