Techstar Software Development India is a global digital solutions as well as professional services company empowering various businesses to compete just by leveraging the current and modern technologies.
- Job Title : CC++ Developer ( Junior Sr Lead )
- Experience : 2 to 8 yrs
- Functional Area : IT skills and Experience:
- Programming skills in C++ or Object Oriented Programming and windows
- Having knowledge of SQL.
- 6 Months – 1 year of experience in the software development Shell scripting.
- Experience of working with the Agile methodology.
- Commitment to code best quality and timeline.
- Designing & implementing high-frequency platform that includes collecting quotes as well as trades from or disseminating orders for exchanges across the world
- Optimizing platform by using systems programming and network, and advanced techniques, which reduce latency
- Developing systems that offer simple access to the historical market data & trading simulations
- Making tools to analyze the data for patterns
- Developing risk-management & performance-tracking tools
- Shaping future of Core Engineering team by regular interviewing & occasional campus recruiting
- 2+ years experience in the data structures, object-oriented in C++ and algorithms
- Problem-solving abilities
- Manage several tasks in the fast-paced environment
- Amazing communication skills
- Knowledge of other development language, like Python, Java, and Perl & shell script
Candidate must join immediately within 30 days can apply.
C/C++ Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation
|Techstar Software Development India Pvt. Ltd
|Name of Post
|2 – 7 years
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the C/C++ Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the C/C++ Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|2 – 7 years
Find here important links and apply for the C/C++ Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.