The consultant has to work with the Country Admins to build and execute LMS reporting, SuccessFactors Reporting catalog, Canvas, Plateau Report Designer, Workforce Analytics & Qualtrics Surveys. Consultant is a subject matter professional in People Analytics & Qualtrics Surveys.
- Offer operational & management reporting and metrics using accessible tools in SAP SuccessFactors for the analysis & distribution to different LMS or PMGM Country admins & HR.
- Work with LMS or PMGM Country admin or HR team for designing reports & dashboards based on various requirements from the users.
- Analyze data for interpreting trends and patterns to help and formulate recommendations & options for the business leaders.
- Initiate new & seek opportunities to improve current reporting processes for higher efficiencies over all geographies & business units.
- Build HR performance indicators or metrics.
- Be an important contributor to projects & initiatives that involve HR reporting & data needs.
- Train and teach our clients on specific & new aspects of Qualtrics Experience Management Platform & related solutions
- Work with the Qualtrics Engineering teams for solving problems
- Experience to build reports or dashboards in the SuccessFactors LMS, SAP People Analytics, PMGM, Qualtrics, and more
- Experience with the SuccessFactors reporting tools
- Knowledge with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with the database design, concepts and have familiarity with SQL
- Has working knowledge of the survey platforms, Qualtrics
- Knowledge of the quantitative research methodologies, which includes data management, survey design, monitoring surveys in field, sample design, analysis and storytelling
- Knowledge of the usability testing aimed in improving user interfaces online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can juggle multiple tasks when meeting the aggressive deadlines.
Experience & Technical Knowledge
- 6 – 8 years of the working experience in Information Technology with SAP SuccessFactors and Qualtrics reporting Background
- Comfortable in the LMS reporting, Plateau Report Designer, SuccessFactors Reporting catalog, Canvas, Workforce Analytics and Qualtrics Surveys
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors Modules such as Performance and Goals, LMS, Employee Succession Planning, Central and RCM
- Good knowledge of various aspects of HR business process & translation of the business requirements in SAP solutions.
Consultant SAP SuccessFactors Reporting & Analytics Details
|Name of the Organisation||KPMG|
|Name of Post||Consultant SAP SuccessFactors Reporting & Analytics|
|Experience||6 – 8 Yrs|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Consultant SAP Recruitment 2020-21. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Consultant SAP Recruitment 2020-21 is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Consultant SAP||–||–||6 – 8 Yrs||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Consultant SAP Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|