At F5 Networks, we’re looking for the Data Analyst who can focus on the delivery of quality business operations data and have focus on core domains of the customer, product and contact. The selected candidates will be an important part of our Data Management function, and working closely with the business partners all over the world.
- Analyzing data sources and identify patterns in the data and offer insights, with focus on contacts and people and relationships to organizations.
- Using data quality techniques and tools to help ensure data accuracy is suitable for intended business use
- Documenting, analyzing and profiling organization data to contribute in improving the data management procedures and make right recommendations for the data-related initiatives
- Offer suggestions for the process & algorithm refinements that will improve the identity resolution results that are related to the companies & associated individuals
- Developing the data quality rules, thresholds and metrics to support business processes & resolve data anomalies
- Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical, and storytelling skills
- Attention to detail and have ability of diving deep in data issues and identify root causes, which lead to the quality and process improvement
- Communicate technical and operational issues to various audiences at organizational levels
- Delivery-oriented, execute analysis efforts from beginning to end
- Ideal candidate must be positive, flexible, self-motivated, persistent and with good interpersonal and communication skills and attitude
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to the Informatica IDQ
- Experience with R/Python
- Experience with the Snowflake
- Knowledge CDM principles, styles and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics, MIS, and other computational field
Data Quality Analyst II Details
|Name of the Organisation||F5 Networks|
|Name of Post||Data Quality Analyst II|
|Experience||1 – 3 Yrs|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Data Quality Analyst II Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Data Quality Analyst II Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Data Quality Analyst II||–||Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics, MIS, and other computational field||1 – 3 Yrs||Undisclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Data Quality Analyst II Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|