A creative expert, Pepper Square has helped several clients to discover various possibilities, and measure what matters, as well as deliver great digital experiences for world’s top brands.
- AWS S3, GitLab/Hub, EC2, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and Istio.
- Web servers Nginx, Apache.
- Shell scripting and python.
- Gradle, Puppet, Bamboo, Nagios, Ansible, Prometheus, Raygun, Terraform, Chef, JAMStack, and ELK Stack.
- Building new development tools.
- Understanding stakeholders’ requirements, analyzing technology used, and developing processes to improve.
- Work with engineering experts within company and maintain software and hardware needed for the projects to be done efficiently.
- Working ways to automate development and processes.
- Testing code written and analyzing results.
- Ensuring systems are secure against the cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems & developing software updates.
- Working with the software engineers and ensure development follows the established processes.
- Mentor other engineers throughout company and improve processes.
- Planning projects and involved in the project management decisions.
DevOps Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Pepper Square|
|Name of Post||DevOps Engineer|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the DevOps Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the DevOps Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|DevOps Engineer||–||B.Tech/B.E.||3 – 5 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the DevOps Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|