Kaplan is a leading provider of the educational services for schools, businesses, and individuals across the world. Kaplan is the pioneer for-profit education sector, with the brand name, which is synonymous with innovation, quality, and integrity.
- Solve problems of the considerable scope & complexity
- Designing, coding, optimizing and debugging both frontend & backend components and internal tools, like configuration management & development or test environments.
- Help select & include new methods and tools
- Work with project, app, and enterprise architects for developing various solutions.
- Drive constant evolution of the best practices within development team.
- Identify & recommend where improved automation and performance enhancements, quality enhancements and application enhancements will be included.
- Balance customer & business requirements to develop, design, and deliver against the timelines.
- Contribute to code and architecture design, code reviews, estimates, and documentation that ensure quality software.
- Stay current with the emerging technologies & technological developments within industry.
- Monitors & evaluates competitive apps and products.
- Reviews latest practices relevant to solution of the assigned projects.
- Stays flexible & responsive to the changing priorities and concurrent responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Management Information Systems, and related field
- 3 to 5 years of the software development experience
- 2+ years of experience of formal education needed.
- Apps development experience by using C#, .NET Core, .NET, CSS, SQL Server, and web development technologies.
- Proven capability to design the scalable web services, mainly RESTful & gRPC services.
- Working experience with the Angular Frameworks
- Experience with the diagnostics tools (Fiddler, Tealeaf, IE Inspector and HTTP Analyzer).
- Experience in the Behavior Driven development and Acceptance Test Driven Web Development.
- Experience with the CICD pipelines & tooling (ArgoCD, Jenkins, LinkerD, Helm Charts, etc.).
- Working experience with the Container Technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience with the Cloud Development & Deployments and Azure preferred.
- Experience & aptitude in creation of the dynamic web software.
- SQL Server
- NET Core
- SQL Server
- Full Sack Developer
Dot Net Engineer (Angular) Details
|Name of the Organisation||Kaplan|
|Name of Post||Dot Net Engineer ( Angular)|
|Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Experience||3 – 5 Years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Dot Net Engineer ( Angular) Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Dot Net Engineer ( Angular) Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Dot Net Engineer ( Angular)||–||Graduation, Post Graduation||3 – 5 Years||500000-1800000 LPA|
Find here important links and apply for the Dot Net Engineer ( Angular) Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|