With electric vehicles expected to be 30% of the sales by the year 2025 and over 50% by 2040, the electric mobility now is becoming a big reality. At ChargePoint, we are at a center of the revolution, powering the worlds EV charging networks & comprehensive set of the hardware, software & mobile solutions for each charging need
- 3 years of the Qt front-end development
- Qt C++ experience and knowledge of Signals and Slots
- Opportunities of getting involved in UI & UX design.
- Design, implement, deploy, and test software components creating high quality work through automated testing, continuous integration, and code reviews.
- Work on the platform software that includes board bring-up, Linux BSP, diagnostics, Linux kernel, and communication interfaces that includes RS-232/485, CAN, Modbus, I2C, SPI, and PPP.
- Real-time cloud management & remote administration.
- Participate in design & code reviews, and mentoring members of team.
Embedded Software Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Chargepoint Technologies India Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Embedded Software Engineer|
|Experience||7 – 12 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Embedded Software Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Embedded Software Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Embedded Software Engineer||B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering||7 – 12 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Embedded Software Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|