Being an Engineering Manager at Treebo, candidates will be responsible for success of end to end product or product lines. You will get an opportunity to help implement, define, manage as well as deliver systems, which help Treebo to accomplish the goals.
- Offer technical leadership and manage team of engineers.
- Being an Engineering Manager, to ensure amazing chemistry among the product, engineering & business.
- Mentor team members
- Encourage bottom-up innovation
- Have a view on the long-term architecture & technology stack selection.
- Own definition and execution for SDLC.
- Work amidst flux and perform well
- Create culture of ownership and responsiveness for the production support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years work experience in the software engineering & 2+ years managing teams.
- Proficiency in modern programming language like Python or Java
- Experience taking lead role to build complex software systems, which are successfully delivered
- Knowledge of the software engineering practices for full software development, including coding standards, Agile methodologies, source control management, code reviews, testing, build processes, and operations
- Experience software engineers
- Design and architect distributed and complex systems
Engineering Manager Details
|Name of the Organisation||Treebo Hotels|
|Name of Post||Engineering Manager|
|Experience||8 – 12 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Engineering Manager Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Engineering Manager Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Engineering Manager||–||Bachelor’s Degree||8 – 12 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Engineering Manager Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|