Syngenta is looking for the Front End developer/programmer who is proficient with the React.js. You are going to work in the fast-paced environment that requires fast prototyping, evangelizing various UI components.
- Craft reusable and well-tested components across different devices and platforms by using React.js .
- Research, implement and design elegant solutions to web UI challenges.
- Translating designs & wireframes in high quality code.
- Optimizing various components for better performance across range of the web-capable devices & browsers.
- Evangelize design system, libraries and tools.
- Proficiency in React.js and core principles.
- Proficiency with React.js workflows.
- Experience with the TDD & extreme programming practices.
- Familiarity with ES6 specifications.
- Fundamentals on the data structures & algorithm.
- Highly versed with the CSS preprocessors and modern CSS frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, RESTful APIs, and integration with the Front End framework.
- Knowledge of the modern authorization mechanisms, like JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with the modern build pipelines and tools.
- Tools like NPM, Node.js, Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.
- Understand various business requirements & translate them in technical needs.
- Knack for optimization and benchmarking and writing clean and maintainable code.
- Experience of code versioning tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Front End Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Syngenta|
|Name of Post||Front End Developer|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Front End Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Front End Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Front End Developer||–||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E.||3 – 8 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Front End Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|