- Translates design concepts
- Understanding of tools like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Build software from designs (low fidelity wireframes).
- Demonstrated handling RESTful APIs
- Builds the interactive prototypes.
- Works with software engineers
- Possesses substantial design thinking
- Ensures feasibility of the product designs.
- Interaction design advocate ensures products or interfaces
- Tests UI implementations over multiple browsers.
- Makes low-fidelity wireframes.
- Knowledge of the testing tools Jasmine, Jest, or Enzyme.
- Proficient understanding of the version control software.
- Experience of applying inclusive design of the digital experiences
Frontend & UX developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Word Wide Technology|
|Name of Post||Frontend & UX developer|
|Experience||6 to 11 years Exp|
|Location||Remote (Anywhere in India)|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Frontend & UX developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Frontend & UX developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Frontend & UX developer||–||–||6 to 11 years Exp|
Find here important links and apply for the Frontend & UX developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|