Shell’s India is a part of the Shell’s Technology unit that provides wonderful opportunity for leading digital transformation of energy industry. We’re the leading community of the industrial scientists & engineers across the world committed in using advanced R&D to take through this energy transition in the winning position in low carbon world.
- Identify performance optimization & parallelization opportunities for the faster business decisions
- Provide performance optimizations for the Digital & Computational workflows
- Integrate several digital technologies to deliver and build solutions
- Build understanding of next generation roadmap and impact on the Shell workflows & applications
- 3+ years of the demonstratable experience with the performance optimization
- Proficiency of building AI and ML workflows by using the latest frameworks (Keras, Tensorflow, Caffe and PyTorch
- Development experience with HPC accelerator programming like Intel Xeon Phi, Nvidia GPUs, etc.
- Knowledge of the modern HPC systems, execution models and CPU/GPU architectures
- Programming knowledge, Fortran, Python, and Java and knowledge of the data structures & Algorithms
- Experience with the performance tools like Nvidia Nsight, Nvidia nvprof, Intel Advisor, Intel Vtune, and Intel Inspector
- Good knowledge of the Cloud Computing environments like Azure, AWS, and containerization technologies like Dockers and Singularity
HPC & AI Resident Details
|Name of the Organisation||Shell India Markets Private Limited|
|Name of Post||HPC & AI Resident|
|Experience||3 – 7 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the HPC & AI Resident Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the HPC & AI Resident Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|HPC & AI Resident||–||Any Graduate||3 – 7 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the HPC & AI Resident Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|