Eifer Software Solutions has pioneered in Oil and Gas IT Infrastructure solutions. The company has expertized in Infrastructure, Domain, Data & Application Management services in Oil & Gas industry. The services are highly specialized in the effective management of infrastructure and data.
- 3 to 8 years in developing, designing, deploying & supporting JEE-based apps.
- Experience with the NoSQL database technologies
- Design & develop RESTful Services by using the Spring framework
- Experience of developing with Servlet, Core Java, and JSPs, Mybatis, Spring MVC, SQL Queries, Hibernate ORM, MySQL & Oracle database, JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS, and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of software development concepts like source code control, unit and integration testing, integration, etc.
- Practical knowledge of design patterns & good intuition for the system design
- Proven organizational, analytical, mathematical, and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in cloud environment
- Experience of DevOps
- Experience in the Database technologies
- Experience in Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Excellent technical and analytical writing skills
- Possession of written and verbal communication skills
Java Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Eifer Software Solutions|
|Name of Post||Java Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Computer Science|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Java Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Java Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Java Developer||–||Bachelor of Science in Computer Science||3 – 8 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Java Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|