At Oracle, we support businesses changing the whole world by offering them with complete integrated Software solutions, Systems & Cloud technology. We are the global company that is highly focused to help top talent to reach complete potential.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree (B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech./M.S.) from renowned universities
- 5 to 8 years experience in delivering Cloud apps by using cloud technologies
- Design experience of the enterprise software solution with emphasis on performance, scalability, and high availability
- Knowledge of the Object Oriented Programming & J2EE apps
- Experience with the cloud apps by using technologies like Gradle, Springboot, Jenkins, Docker, git , CI/CD and Kubernetes, will be a big benefit.
- Team building, collaborating and coaching skills.
- Problem solving, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Solve complex technical challenges & write technical designs that have focus on the Quality, Usability & Performance
- Manages several tasks & priorities, Passion for learning.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development methodology.
- Experience in the Agile delivery model.
Java Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Oracle|
|Name of Post||Java Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Java Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Java Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Java Developer||–||Bachelors or Masters Degree (B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech./M.S.)||3 to 5 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Java Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|