Intense Technologies products are globally used by the Fortune 500s for the digitalization and resulting in higher customer centricity & reduced operational costs. Our UniServe™ NXT network is well poised in helping the organizations to improve customer experience, optimize the operational expenses as well as explore business models & revenue streams.
- Design integration app components that include audit controls, specifications, exception & error handling, end to end application handling and security to the construct integrations.
- Collaborate with the Product Owners and business teams for designing quality integration solutions.
- Ensure quality through the functional and unit test implementation & execution.
- Tech (ECE, CSE, IT), and MCA
- 1 years’ experience of Java and SOA applications.
- 1 years’ experience in RESTful web services by using Struts or Spring framework.
- Occasional travel might be needed for the company events.
Java Developer Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Intense Technologies Limited|
|Name of Post||Java Developer|
|Qualification||B. Tech or MCA|
|Experience||2 to 5 years|
|Last Date||06 Feb, 2021|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Java Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Java Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Java Developer||–||Engineering degree, B. Tech (ECE, CSE, IT), and MCA||2 to 5 years||9 LPA|
Find here important links and apply for the Java Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form for the Java Developer.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|