Atos SE is information technology services firm with yearly 2012 revenue of over EUR 8.8 billion & 77,000 employees within 47 countries. Serving an international client base, we deliver Consulting and Technology Services, Managed Services and Systems Integration.
- IT expert with understanding of the unified communications or messaging infrastructure to migrate the user’s data from their on-premise infrastructure and Office 365.
- Aware about the security approaches for the information protection in the cloud environment for satisfying user security requirements. Effectively undertake various challenges & experience in leading the project in complex environment.
- Strong Knowledge on MDM with Intune configuration and device configuration
- Idea of IAM and Compliance policy
- Understanding of the processes & steps needed to migrate user data & configuration settings from various infrastructures. Office 365 – practical experience with following services:
- Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online, Azure AD, Skype for Business Online, and Exchange Server.
- Experience with Client Assess, User Data Managing, Mail flow, Federation Trusts, and key security aspects. Identity Management, understanding of the Authentication Protocols, security features Identity Management and Data Synchronization.
- Teams – Governance Policies, Configuration and Migration
O365 Migration Specialist Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Atos|
|Name of Post||O365 Migration Specialist|
|Experience||3 to 8 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the O365 Migration Specialist Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the O365 Migration Specialist Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|O365 Migration Specialist||5||Graduate||3 to 8 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the O365 Migration Specialist Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|