Well Fargo is looking for senior developer who will be involved in development and design of PEGA apps. Candidate has to serve as the technical consultant to the internal clients & technical management to make sure conformity with the Enterprise Architecture and more.
- Development of the PRPC 8.x features over BPM side.
- Creation of the rule types, UI & correspondence features.
- Creation of the rules management & tools like export and import tools, bulk processing tools and skimming
- PPRC configurations like File, MQ, SOAP , email server, Agents , REST , Listeners and configurations
- Scalability & reuse of application in development
- Make PRPC integration capabilities
- PRPC architecture & J2EE architecture
- Performance tuning & optimization of the PRPC implementations
- Creating Java Web Services
- PEGA certification CSSA or LSA
- 8+ years design & planning experience in the systems applications
- 7+ years application development & implementation experience
- 7+ years PEGA experience
- 4+ years BPM or Case Management experience
- 4+ years UI experience
- 4+ years RESTful and SOAP web solution experience
- 3+ years development experiences in .NET or J2EE
- 3+ years Agile experience
- 2+ years JIRA experience
- 2+ year management platform design, development and support experience
- 3+ years experience of working with the database systems SQL and PL/SQL skills in Oracle & SQL Server.
- 3+ years experience in agile developer practices Knowledge & understanding of MQ & Kafka
- Security patterns – JWT, OAUTH, SAML & emerging models
Pega Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation
|Name of Post
|6 to 10 years
|Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore(WFH during Covid)
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Pega Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Pega Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|6 to 10 years
Find here important links and apply for the Pega Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.