At Oracle, we work to empower businesses which are changing our world and offering them with world’s integrated Business Software, Cloud technology and Systems. We are the global firm highly focused on helping the top talent to reach their complete potential.
- Strong knowledge of core Java (Serialization I/O, JDBC, and Collections)
- Strong multi-threading knowledge
- Understand complex code quickly
- Demonstrated capability to learn new technologies fast
- Strong knowledge of the Design Patterns & OOPs concepts
- Strong knowledge of OS concepts (Linux and Windows)
- Good knowledge of JEE (JSP, Servlets, XSL, XML, EJB, JMS, WebServices and SOAP), JMX, Shell Scripting, HTML, and Weblogic Server.
- Strong debugging skills of IDE like JDEVELOPER and ECLIPSE
- Strong Database and SQL knowledge
- Having strong focus on the customer satisfaction
- Multi-task & deal with the changing priorities
- Team player working in & across teams
- Good communication skills.
Principal Java Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Oracle|
|Name of Post||Principal Java Developer|
|Experience||8 to 13 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Principal Java Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Principal Java Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Principal Java Developer||–||B.Tech/B.E.||8 to 13 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Principal Java Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|