iNube offers future ready technology and custom built in Insurance sector. With the deep industry knowledge, we provide unmatched business integrity and value to our customers. We help to deliver the desired business results, which are important for the success of any business.
- Manage various projects (software development, maintenance and support)
- Initiate, execute, monitor, control & close projects
- Prepare the project charter, plan and reports at time of project lifecycle
- Balance project constraints of schedule, scope, quality, budget, resources and risk
- Implement procedures to control and manage changes in a project
- Manage project team and attain project goals
- Manage proper project timeliness, and deliverable quality, customer satisfaction and budget compliance
- Address expectations and needs of the stakeholders
- Perform time, scope, quality, cost, HR, communication, procurement, stakeholder, and risk management.
- Identify and train in the best practices and procedures in the project management, knowledge management and software quality.
- Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET and C#) is plus
- Insurance domain is must
Project Manager Details
|Name of the Organisation||iNube Software Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Name of Post||Project Manager|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Project Manager Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Project Manager Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Project Manager||–||Any Graduate||5 – 10 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Project Manager Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|