As a Quality Assurance Automation Testing, develop and design Automated testing services for Testing of different Finxera products. To implement QA process & automated testing for the work streams that will improve overall testing cycle.
- Devise test goals, organizational policies, strategies and plans.
- Design & execute QA tests by using scripts that test functionalities.
- Run tests for the databases, software and systems.
- Collaborate with the developers & QA team to know how automation will improve the workflow.
- Gather needs from the QA team for developing best automation solutions.
- Documents developed code & workflows to manage documentation, source code, and workflow exports
- Strong Java Script and Java Programming skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Selenium, TDD, BDD, automation testing tools, JUnit, NUnit, JMeter, and Cucumber.
Quality Assurance Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Finxera|
|Name of Post||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience||4 – 8 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Quality Assurance Engineer||–||B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers||4 – 8 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|