At NextPage IT Solutions, we’re mainly involved in the optimization, development, and promotion of the web applications. Our development process includes designing websites & related applications, and promotion of the applications for web.
- Experience working as React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of the version control system (GIT and GITHUB) and Agile tools azure devops is a must.
- Knowledge of the REACT tools that includes Web pack, React.js, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with UI design.
- Knowledge of the performance testing frameworks Mocha & Jest.
- Experience with the browser-based debugging & performance testing software.
- Best troubleshooting skills.
- Project management skills.
Requirements for candidates-
- Meeting with development team and discuss UI ideas & applications.
- Reviewing application needs & interface designs.
- Identifying the web-based UI.
- Developing & implementing responsive user interface components by using React concepts.
- Monitoring & improving the front-end performance.
ReactJs Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||NextPage IT Solutions|
|Name of Post||ReactJs Developer|
|Experience||Min 1 Year|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the ReactJs Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the ReactJs Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|ReactJs Developer||–||–||Min 1 Year||Up to Rs. 300000 LPA|
Find here important links and apply for the ReactJs Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|