Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud provides the worlds highly comprehensive business data & analytical insights that will power crucial business requirements. For this reason around 90% of Fortune 500, and of different sizes companies across the world, generally rely on the Dun & Bradstreet that will help grow & protect the businesses.
- Analyze requirements or user stories, build & execute various test cases that will assure application quality under test.
- Experience designing test strategies, plans & RTM documents needed.
- Document testing activities & assemble documentation for the SOX & audit purposes. Make sure structure and content of various testing documentation & artifacts are well-maintained.
- Experience using the test management software and JIRA knowledge. Can create filters, reports and dashboards in JIRA.
- Provide detailed and statistic-based reports as needed. Clearly communicate status, issues, risks, blockers and more.
- Develop & execute test cases for different kinds of testing that includes: Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, and API Testing.
- Experience with the automation testing. Develop & execute automated tests.
- Interact professionally with different group of the technologists & business team members.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the software quality assurance development and testing.
- Minimum 8 years of the technical project experience, and testing through development life cycles.
- Minimum two years experience with the automation development & testing.
- Analyzing requirements, maintaining and creating frameworks or test suites that will meet testing demands in the high paced environment.
- Minimum two years experience of working with the SOQL/SQL and data retrieval methods.
- Experience or working knowledge of following technologies: Jenkins, JIRA, HTML, Java, JSON, XML, Postman, API Testing, AWS or Redshift.
- Work independently and team player, whereas using the discretion in sound judgment in the problem solving.
- Manage several projects & tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, oral and written.
Salesforce Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Dun & Bradstreet Technology And Corporate Services India|
|Name of Post||Salesforce CPQ Test Engineer II|
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||4 – 7 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Salesforce Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Salesforce Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Salesforce Engineer||–||Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science||4 – 7 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Salesforce Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|