Prodapt is the digital transformation partner for digital service providers (DSPs), telecom operators, and latest technology companies, which are in this business of connectedness.
- Experience implementing Enterprise Salesforce solutions
- Helps clients in design, functional implementation, process development, business architect, and Salesforce CRM Applications support.
- Experience & demonstrate knowledge of SFDC architecture & platform.
- Effectively run business design and experience sessions.
- Offer experience for designing the workflow rules for enforcing various business processes
- Business knowledge, consulting skills, and SFDC CRM for lead business and functional discussion with client & internal teams (build, design, and test teams).
- Demonstrate experience in Scrumand Waterfall ways for the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understand clients business pain and provide solution to address the leveraging salesforce.com offerings and platform.
- Offer experience in designing the workflow rules for enforcing business processes.
- Known for executing system & user acceptance testing, change management, user adoption, adoption, as well as training methods
Salesforce Project Manager Details
|Name of the Organisation||Prodapt Solutions Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Salesforce Project Manager|
|Experience||8 to 12 years|
|Location||Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Salesforce Project Manager Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Salesforce Project Manager Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Salesforce Project Manager||1||Any Graduate||8 to 12 years||Rs. 1500000-3000000 P.A.|
Find here important links and apply for the Salesforce Project Manager Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|