Liventus is seeking to hire the experienced and qualified dotNET App Developers for our office located in Bangalore. Liventus provides the complete range of the consulting & development services to the businesses & corporations across the world.
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in developing the web applications with dot Net
- MVC, C# & Entity Framework.
- Understanding of the object oriented programming, design patterns and practices
- Experience with the object relational mapping with various tools like entity framework & LINQ.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft SQL server and experience of handling the complex scenarios in the T-SQL.
- Experience with the AngularJS or React
- Familiarity with GIT, TFS, and Azure DevOps.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field like Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Software Engineering
- 5 to 10 years as the Front-End Developer, with 5 + years as Senior Developer
- Knowledge of the enterprise frameworks
- Experience of working with the Content Management Systems
- Experience of working with dot NET framework & SQL Server
- Parental Insurance Coverage
- Group Mediclaim policy
- Accident Policy
- Overtime Bonus
- Retirement Benefits (like PF)
Senior Application Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Liventus, Inc|
|Name of Post||Senior Application Developer|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Senior Application Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Senior Application Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Senior Application Developer||10||–||5 – 10 years||Rs. 1000000-2000000 P.A.|
Find here important links and apply for the Senior Application Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|