Microchip Technology is a global provider of the smart, connected and safe embedded control services. Its simple development tools & comprehensive product allow customers to form optimal designs that decrease risk when reducing total system time and cost to market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong C++ programming & debugging skills
- Experience in the Secure Software app development
- Experience with Web Services, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with the cross-platform development, debugging & command line tools
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Software release process
- Hands-on debugging, use of the test equipment and lab skills.
- Experience with version control tools
- Knowledge of the Agile methodologies & with formal SCRUM software process.
- Knowledge & Skills related to the Applied Cryptography
Senior Engineer Software Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Microchip Technology India Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Senior Engineer Software|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Senior Engineer Software Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Senior Engineer Software Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Senior Engineer Software||1||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science||5 – 10 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Senior Engineer Software Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|