Cerner is a Health IT company and biggest suppliers of the electronic health record technology. We use latest technology for creating various solutions that allow to communities & people engage in their health.
- Manage Cerners hosted health care Millennium Databases
- Co-ordinate and manage various database storage migration activities for non-production & Production database.
- Good knowledge of the Oracle Database
- Basics like backup, architecture, and recovery, Oracle ASM, Logical Volume Manager, Standby database, and UNIX basics.
- Good in the Database maintenance activity such as implement changes on database server, adding & deleting from ASM
- Must have experience or knowledge on the Administration for Oracle Restart, RAC, and Clusterware setup, troubleshoot and configure Data-Guard & Active Data Guard, writing the shell scripting to manage Oracle databases.
Senior Enterprise Database Administrator Details
|Name of the Organisation||Cerner|
|Name of Post||Senior Enterprise Database Administrator|
|Experience||0 – 3 Yrs|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Senior Enterprise Database Administrator Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Senior Enterprise Database Administrator Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Senior Enterprise Database Administrator||–||–||0 – 3 Yrs||Undisclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Senior Enterprise Database Administrator Recruitment 2020-21 now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form for the 2020-21.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|