Salesforce, Customer Success Platform & world’s No. 1 CRM, empowers firms to connect with the customers in new way. Being an agile team, we own Enterprise Data Platform & has been responsible for delivery of the reporting and performance metrics and self-service analytics over different business domains.
- Perform analysis, development, design, and configuration functions (defining technical needs) with accuracy & speed, to satisfy various business requirements
- Work very closely with the product owners, business owners, and related apps to ensure the data quality needs are documented & interpreted.
- Responsible for the oversight of the data quality rules data curation or enrichment or standardisation rules, downstream impact and data flows.
- Document data related business processes & standard operations
- Participating in the data quality improvisations for requested enhancements
- Provide training and education for the end users to govern data for the quality.
- Participate in data quality approval design & data governance or data stewardship framework
- Carry out data profiling to evaluate data quality & reverse-engineer structures & data definitions
- Review the user requests for the system & process enhancements to data quality
- Work as liaison to communicate the user feedback & product roadmap for the data quality
- Good knowledge of data management.
Software Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Salesforce.com India Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|Experience||8 – 13 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Software Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Software Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Software Engineer||–||Graduate, Postgraduate||8 – 13 years||Rs. 1000000-2000000 P.A.|
Find here important links and apply for the Software Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|