The world of employment and work is evolving continually, and Adecco Group is the leading forces that help to shape this change. So you are not ready for your future but you are already there.
- Strong experience of developing the enterprise web apps.
- Expertise on Microsoft technology stack.
- Candidate has to be full stack developer
- Experience of developing apps by using following technologies:.NET Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Angular 6, C#, ASP.NET & WCF Web Services, SQL, ADO.NET, REST calls, MVC, REST APIs
- .Net Core is mandatory
- Experience of GitHub
- Experience with the Cache server integration
- Knowledge of the design patterns.
- Deliver software & artefacts independently.
- Good knowledge of the project architecture & software development.
Software Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Adecco India Private Limited|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
|Location||Nasik/Nashik, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Software Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Software Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Software Engineer||40||Graduate||3 – 8 years||Rs. 700000- 1700000 P.A.|
Find here important links and apply for the Software Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|