We are the No. 1 Engineering & Growth Partner to SaaS Enterprises. We help the large scale companies and funded startups to build various digital products, which solve pain-points and help companies to find the scalable distribution network for the products.
- Perform 30% of engineering development & 70% of managerial activities
- Delivery of the new Project development for the Internal & External customers.
- Understand business needs & convert it in logical solutions
- Ownership of project assigned and coordinate with the stakeholders & deliver as per deadline
- Responsible for the Tracking, Project Planning, Control, Release.
- Technical leadership for various IT Projects identified when required
- POC development
- Working under VP of Engineering for existing & upcoming new projects
- Responsible for demanding & rewarding range of duties that are related to delivery of the projects
- Coordinating with the vendors for projects
- Technical roadmap design that are based on the stakeholder’s requirements
- Technical architecture design with system architect & product manager
- Analysis for tools and technology needed to attain product vision
- Planning & executing strategies for finishing projects on time
- Offering clear & concise instructions to the engineering teams
- Determining need for training & talent development
- Efforts estimations with the Product Manager & VP of Engineering
- Technical documentation & quality review
Requirement & Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences
- Experience in managing, Design & Development of the IT Projects, End-to-End Implementation & Products)
- 8 years of the technical experience, which includes 2+ years in technical management role.
- Hands-on experience with development (MEAN or MERN)
- Documentation experience on the functional or technical aspects of project.
- Project & resource planning expertise
- Analytical skills and team Management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with various projects & business models
- 6 years of hands-on experience in development & 2+ years in technical management role
- Experience in the SaaS product development
- Notice Period: 15 Days or Immediate
Tech Lead/ Engineering Manager Details
|Name of the Organisation||First Principles|
|Name of Post||Tech Lead/ Engineering Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences|
|Location||Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Ahmedabad, Surat, Chandigarh, Jaipur|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Tech Lead/ Engineering Manager Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Tech Lead/ Engineering Manager Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Tech Lead/ Engineering Manager||–||Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences||8-10 Years||Rs. 1200000-1800000 LPA|
Find here important links and apply for the Tech Lead/ Engineering Manager Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|