Established in the year 1997, Pythian is an international IT solution company that helps companies to transform just by leveraging analytics, data, and cloud. From machine learning to cloud automation, Pythian designs, supports and implements customized service for toughest data challenges & has delivered many professional services.
Work from Home (Office-Based in Future)
Shifts Available – Americas Time Zone
IST 6pm – 3am | 7pm – 4am | 10pm – 6am
- Developing & manage project plans and on-time delivery
- Performing the risk management on various projects
- Excellent communicator with good stakeholder management skills
- Interface with the engineering teams & client teams for the project requirements
- Working closely with the Pythian’s, Solutions Architecture, Data Engineering and DevOps teams and with the clients technical teams that offer strategic insights to deliver solution to client.
- Playing role of advisor to architects & engineers
- Be PMP/Agile CSM certified and working towards it.
- Experience of managing the Agile projects. Retrospective, Demos, Leading Sprint Planning, Sprint Goals, and more.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure technology
- Experience in leading the cloud migration projects, Big Data projects or Dev Ops transformations
- Experience in the projects delivered through CI/CD
- Competitive rewards package that includes performance bonus
- Flexible work culture
- Collaborate with industry’s top minds and diverse teams with the colleagues across the world
- Substantial training allowance
- Office Allowance
Technical Project Manager Details
|Name of the Organisation||Pythian|
|Name of Post||Technical Project Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Technical Project Manager Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Technical Project Manager Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Technical Project Manager||4||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science||10 – 15 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Technical Project Manager Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|