Being a Testing Manager, you have to develop & implement testing and assurance skills on various projects and programmes Empowering & leading the team through project lifecycle, you will set team member goals alongside performance management framework & support capability development.
Can produce detailed test strategy that align our processes and ensure output quality from testing meets specified needs. You will be responsible for scheduling, test management, execution as well as control that includes resource plans.
- Offering direction & leadership on testing matters within programme and project, including adoption & compliance with the bank-wide standards
- Strong advocate in support of the improvement principles
- Acting as key stakeholder & key adviser in an overall delivery of project of work
- Undertaking test management, which includes risk, planning, dependency management, issue, lessons learnt & governance
- Driving culture of automation, innovation, and improvement through the DevOps initiatives that will benefit customers & stakeholders
Testing Manager Details
|Name of the Organisation||NatWest Markets|
|Name of Post||Testing Manager|
|Experience||0 – 3 Yrs|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Testing Manager Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Testing Manager Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Testing Manager||–||–||0 – 3 Yrs||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Testing Manager Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|