Peoplefy is a HR-based solutions company offering Training and Recruitment Outsourcing services to Engineering, IT, KPO and Shared Services companies all over India. The company was established by IIT.ans with the cumulative experience of over 30 years in information technology & HR management.
- Follows processes for delivering tasks that support team of designing the new approaches, and modelling dashboards and knows business needs & transforming it in feasible technical solutions;
- Makes use of communication skills for exchanging various ideas in the concise way to support the collaboration between team & Finance, BI & Technology groups, Systems Developers, BI vendors, and contractors;
- Delivers tasks in centralizing & servicing reporting requirements of business, which includes report design, publishing, development, special report requests and maintenance;
- Delivers activities that help to establish processes to analyze various requirements & integrate recurring reports in the standard catalogue;
- Performs job-related duties and tasks that are defined by supervisor and resulting from the assigned agendas;
- Must have brilliant knowledge in the dimensional modelling, data warehousing concepts and Qlik back end scripting.
- Proficiency and primary skill:
- js. and Angular JS familiarity
- Data Management & Transformation
- Data Modelling
- Stakeholder Management
- Data warehousing
- Excellent problem solving skill
UI Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation
|Peoplefy Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd
|Name of Post
|2 – 5 years
|Pune (WFH during Covid)
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the UI Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the UI Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|2 – 5 years
Find here important links and apply for the UI Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.