Bijak is the B2B marketplace for buyers and suppliers over Indias Agri value chain. We aim to bridge this information asymmetry & lack of accountability over agricultural commodities trading.
Basic Qualifications and Responsibilities
- BS or MS degree Computer Science, Engineering and related subject
- 2 to 8 years experience in the Software Engineering
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Good in the algorithms & data structures
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned projects from the high-level project to details of the individual design, coding and architecture.
- Work independently or in the team environment or handle several projects simultaneously.
- Implement & improve DevOps or Engineering practices.
- Strong fundamentals in the Object-Oriented Design & Data Structures
- Knowledge of how you can build or work with the RESTful APIs and knowledge of git
- Understanding of the Security & Performance aspects when designing for Web interfaces on the Desktop or Mobile.
Good to Have
- Expertise of Amazon Webservices
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) experience
- Working NodeJS knowledge
- Typescript Knowledge
Web Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||BIJAK|
|Name of Post||Web Developer|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Location||Remote (Hiring office located in Delhi / NCR)|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Web Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Web Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Web Developer||–||B.Tech/B.E.||2 – 7 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Web Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|