Luxoft India LLP is a design, development and data arm of the DXC Technology, offering bespoke, and cutting-edge solutions for the mission critical systems and services. At Luxoft India LLP, candidates will be involved in some of the challenging projects in financial services, digital, and automotive domains.
- Designing, deploying, Configuring, managing & automating cloud infrastructure like IAM, S3, DynamoDB, EC2, Redshift, CloudWatch, VPC, Lambda, Glue, Databricks, MLops & Athena).
- Monitoring & ensure integrity of the data pipelines.
- Automate Cloud deployments by using Terraform.
- Administering deployment, monitoring, and management of apps deployed on the AWS through CI/CD or containers.
- Ensuring compliance of data science operations over AWS.
- Monitoring cost, usage, and implement various optimizations of AWS resources.
- Maintaining Jenkins pipeline & perform code promotions by change management
- Provision DynamoDB with encryption & grant access by using IAM policies
- Deploy & manage AWS Serverless app running on the API Gateway & LAMBDA
- AWS: Redshift, S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, VPC, CloudWatch.
- Bigdata : Cloudera, Databricks, Glue & Athena
- DevOPS: Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Automation: Cloud Formation, Terraform, Shell scripting and Python
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience in the Platform Administration, Python and Java programming
- Experience in the automating AWS infrastructure.
- Experience in the database technologies.
- Knowledge in various aspects of DevOps
- Proficiency in the security implementation practices on KMS encryption, IAM policies, Network Security Groups, Secrets Management, etc.
AWS Cloud Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Luxoft India LLP|
|Name of Post||AWS Cloud Engineer|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the AWS Cloud Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the AWS Cloud Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|AWS Cloud Engineer||–||Bachelors degree with 6+ years of experience||5 to 10 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the AWS Cloud Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|