Linkfields is the technology consulting company that offers Digital, Quality Assurance, RPA, AI, SAP & Technology Consulting Solutions to companies of various sizes across the world.
- Understand current app infrastructure & suggest changes.
- Define & document practices or strategies regarding app deployment & infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate infrastructure to highly available and scalable one.
- Set up monitoring stack.
- Define service planning strategies.
- Implement applications CI or CD pipeline by using AWS CI/CD stack.
- Write infrastructure as a code using CloudFormation.
- Experience with core AWS services, and specifics mentioned in job description.
- Background in Linux or Unix administration.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience in one language from stack: Node JS
- Strong notions of the security best practices
- Experience with monitoring services like Prometheus, CloudWatch, and ELK stack.
- Exposure to systems design.
- Troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Proficient understanding of the code versioning tools GIT & Azure Devops.
- Understanding nature of he asynchronous programming
AWS Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Linkfields Innovations|
|Name of Post||AWS Developer|
|Experience||3 – 8 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the AWS Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the AWS Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|AWS Developer||–||B.Tech/B.E.||3 – 8 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the AWS Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|