Tech Mahindra helps the companies to innovate and transform just by leveraging their unique insights, flexible partnering models and differentiated services. It has helped the customers to reduce the operating costs, generate revenue streams as well as get competitive benefit.
Skills & Abilities:
- Great communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience of the Business Analysis standards, procedures, processes, and guidelines.
- Domain knowledge on payments.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry (NPP, RTGS and SWIFT).
- Knowledge of the standard messaging protocols (ISO20022).
- Knowledge of the FIS products like OPF is added advantage.
- Knowledge of the tools like Enterprise Architect and JIRA is one added advantage.
- Knowledge of XML, SQL, REST is added advantage
Business analyst Details
|Name of the Organisation||Tech Mahindra Ltd|
|Name of Post||Business analyst|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|
|Location||Pune, Chennai, Bangalore|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Business analyst Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Business analyst Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Business analyst||–||Any Graduate||5 to 10 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Business analyst Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|