Printerpix is an e-commerce company trying to make his mark in the photo printing and personalized gifting sector online. We are expanding our team in the new marketing channels & new markets, hence we require young and passionate candidate to help us attain our goals
- Databases: MariaDB, MySQL, and Percona in the Master-Slave & Galera Cluster configurations and NoSQL.
- IIS, Ajax, Web Services, Microservices, REST, JSON, XML, HTML5, EDI, Bootstrap 4 and CSS3.
- Amazon S3, CEPH, EC2 & Microsoft Azure.
- Frameworks: VueJS, MVC, ReactJS, and AngularJS 4+.
- MSTest, TDD, NUint, xUnit, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha.
- Working on state-of-art custom ERP platform, offering products & services to B2B & B2C internationally and locally.
- The job role of full stack developer will be working on application & web development using both front & back-end development.
- Adept troubleshooting & debugging methods to identify any incorrect code.
- Develop program that operates within the scalable and distributed multi-tiered technology.
- Participate & influence technical features of products & technical services.
- Migrating custom ERP solution in the scalable cloud-based platform.
Full-Stack Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Printerpix|
|Name of Post||Full-Stack Developer|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Full-Stack Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Full-Stack Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Full-Stack Developer||10||Bachelors degree||3 – 6 years||INR 800000-1000000 P.A.|
Find here important links and apply for the Full-Stack Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|