Trigent is the CMM Level-4 software development firm located in Bangalore and head office in Boston. Trigent take huge pride in being the Microsoft certified partner and generates great value to our customers who benefit from the competent and responsive delivery that adheres over tested methodologies and practices in talent acquisition industry.
- Experience of working as Lead on application with the Micro services, Java, Spring Boot, J2EE, and AWS Platform.
- Knowledge on the Amazon Web services.
- Knowledge of XML Schemas, XML, REST, SOAP, JSON & WSDL
- Hands-on coding technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interact with clients & business users
- Take lead role for systems & projects
- Open-source technologies
- Experience of Ecommerce domain.
- Analyse & triage critical bugs
- Help the team members by helping them on the complex issues
- Give Demos to the Clients
- Handle technical debts.
- Work with QA & UAT teams for resolving issues.
Core Java Developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Trigent|
|Name of Post||Core Java Developer|
|Experience||7 – 12 years|
|Location||Remote (office in Bangalore)|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Core Java Developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Core Java Developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Core Java Developer||1||Any Graduate||7 – 12 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Core Java Developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|