Digit88 is a professional niche product engineering company based in Bangalore having experience of building the offshore development centers for the US startups & MNCs over last 6+ years. Their founding team has got 50+ years of the product engineering & services experience in India, China & the US.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Java based open source stack
- Expertise in Data Structures, Core Java, J2EE with expertise in Spring boot and Spring MVC, Microservices architecture, and Web Services in the distributed systems
- Practical experience of MySQL/ NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra
- Practical experience of Caching frameworks Memcached or Redis, JMS, RabbitMQ
- Experience of building high availability, performance, REST APIs & REST clients
- Expertise with the log file analysis by using ELK and Splunk, Kibana
- Experience of CI/CD, Container architecture – Docker or Jenkins as well as build scripts on Maven or Ant
Additional Soft Skills:
- Can work independently with the US based members.
- Strong verbal & written communication to articulate any problems and solutions on phone or emails.
- Sense of urgency and passion for accuracy & timeliness.
- Work calmly even in high pressure situations & manage projects/tasks.
Java developer Details
|Name of the Organisation||DIGIT88|
|Name of Post||Java developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Java developer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Java developer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Java developer||–||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science||5 – 8 years||Rs. 1500000- 3000000 P.A.|
Find here important links and apply for the Java developer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|