Verint is a customer-centric and has helped several organizations to modernize and simplify their customer engagement by our market-leading hybrid and cloud solutions. Verint has the broadest portfolios of the customer engagement solutions today.
- Demonstrate product architectures of entire solution suite.
- Troubleshoot & resolve any issues that comes from the customers just by identifying its root cause.
- Communicate plan and progress issues and resourceful in the meeting deliverables.
- Ensure SLA is followed to reduce any bottlenecks (process knowledge).
- Conduct training sessions
- Drive root-cause analysis & continuously identify various trends of issues that can bring improvements to processes and applications.
- Create knowledge articles on resolutions and issues.
- Identify the process related problems and work with the stakeholders to streamline.
- Status updates to Team Lead regularly and escalate any complex or time sensitive issues.
- Develop understanding of business and app processes within Verint.
- Make sure regular updates to the documentation.
- Work in the shift hours and overlap working hours with UK, US, TLV time zones & troubleshoot customer problems.
- Bachelor’s degree and other engineering discipline required.
- Overall, 8 – 12 years experience in the software industry.
- 2 years of the Programming and scripting experience.
- 3 years of working experience with the web-based products that are hosted on Windows by using IIS, Weblogic, Tomcat SQL Server.
- 3 years of the technical and product support, software installation and R&D experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand and read various log files and willingness to get in details to know the primary cause.
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Java, Java script, PowerShell, Python, .Net, C++, JSON, VBScript, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of tools like Fiddler, Wireshark, Netmon is an advantage.
- Experience in the troubleshooting performance in various products is a big advantage.
- Familiarity with the Contact Center operations & tools helpful.
- Experience with installation, use, support, and administration of the quality monitoring and workforce software is an added advantage.
- Experience with the Security like Single Sign-On Windows and other security aspects.
If you are fine with the above criteria or are interested for the position, send in your CVs in the MS WORD FORMAT ASAP or
Refer the mail to colleagues who are interested in this position.
Senior Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Verint|
|Name of Post||Senior Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||9 – 14 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Senior Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Senior Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Senior Engineer||–||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science||9 – 14 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Senior Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|