Dell is the professional Technology driven firm with the unique Dell Direct model. Information Technology department of the company plays an important role in allowing Dell Direct model by making, deploying and supporting the global industry-leading assets and services that deliver best customer experience.
- Participate in preparation, review & evaluation of software requirements
- Prepare specifications for the tasks of complexity from the verbal requirements
- Defined Agile software methodologies
- Participates in software development life-cycle
- Follows source code & file revision control various for projects, Unit Testing and Code reviews processes.
- Requires 2 to 4 years experience in the software development in the enterprise- class projects
- Functional programming expertise and object oriented experience, C/C++, Go language and Python and Shell Scripting
- Experience with the cloud technologies Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Knowledge & experience of building apps running in the containers, knowledgeable in gdb, Debugging Skills, strong OS knowledge, excellent in the Unix System Programming Concurrency, etc
- Experience with the API and integration product development or REST APIs
- Solid knowledge of virtualization concepts
- Experience with the Kubernetes Data Protection
- Knowledge of the public cloud stacks: Azure, AWS, and GCP
Software Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||Dell International Services IndiaPrivate Limited|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Computers|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Software Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Software Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Software Engineer||–||B.Tech/B.E. in Computers||2 – 4 years||Not Disclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Software Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|