Poshmark is the established and leading social marketplace for the new & secondhand style for men, women, kids, home, pets, and many more. By combining human connection of the physical shopping with ease, scale, and selection advantages of eCommerce, Poshmark has made buying & selling social, simple, and sustainable.
- Work with various layers of iOS apps
- Build & maintain set of the native mobile apps
- Partner very closely with the design & product team for building gorgeous app flow
- Influence various aspect of development process such as API creation, product and design
- Important pieces of product having higher visibility internally & externally
- Envision latest products & features inspired, magical and considered
- Find elegant and simple solutions to problems
- Strong foundation in fundamentals of the computer science, algorithms, data structures, and software design.
- 1+ years in iOS applications development
- Fluency with Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with front end patterns such as MVVM.
- Good communication skills and work cross-functionally
- Use of RESTful services for creating connected apps.
- Understanding of the code versioning tools, like Git
- Knowledge of writing the unit tests.
- BE/MS in Computer Science
- Excellent engineer proven by good results and hobby projects.
Software Engineer, iOS Details
|Name of the Organisation||Poshmark|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer, iOS|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Software Engineer, iOS Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Software Engineer, iOS Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Software Engineer, iOS||–||BE/MS||0-3 years||700000 – 1100000 LPA|
Find here important links and apply for the Software Engineer, iOS Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|