IBM’s Software Developers are a backbone of our planned and strategic initiatives to code, design, test, and offer industry-leading services that make this world run today –trains and planes take off on right time, transactions at bank complete within seconds and the world stays safe due to the work that our software developers perform.
- Work in the Agile and collaborative environment to know various requirements, code, design, and test innovative apps for the automation of test over large systems.
- Employ IBM’s Design Thinking and create products that offer a good user experience all along with the high performance, quality, security, and stability.
- Create and execute the development plans & Unit Level test cases, which are well-documented, clean, and simple to use. You can verify the implementation and design of the large scale systems, which allow constant delivery.
- 4 to 10 years of the Total IT experience
- Have minimum 2years of experience in following technology areas: PL/X, C, Assembly Language, and procedural programming language.
- Demonstrated experience in the software testing.
- Exposure to the enterprise server & storage systems.
- Experience with DFSMS/zOS preferred.
Test Engineer Details
|Name of the Organisation||IBM India Pvt. Limited|
|Name of Post||Test Engineer|
|Experience||4 – 10 years|
Find here complete eligibility criteria when applying for the Test Engineer Recruitment. Check out the age limit, number of vacancies, minimum qualification, and pay scale for the Test Engineer Recruitment is provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Pay Scale|
|Test Engineer||–||Graduate/Postgraduate in any discipline||4 – 10 years||Undisclosed|
Find here important links and apply for the Test Engineer Recruitment now. It is recommended for the candidates to go through the official notification when filing the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|